11125 Gullf Shore Dr.
Naples, FL 34108
Moraya Bay is located on Vanderbilt Beach
Current Conditions : 89.3F / 31.8C, Clear - 12:43 PM EDT Jun. 30 Tue, 30 Jun 2015 12:43:00 EDT
Moraya Bay is located next to Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park and 2 miles from the Ritz Carlton
1. Head northeast on Chamberlin Pkwy 0.4 mi
2. Continue straight onto Paul J Doherty Pkwy 0.8 mi
3. Turn left at Daniels Pkwy 3.1 mi
4. Turn left to merge onto I-75 S toward Naples 19.3 mi
5. Take exit 111 toward Naples Park 0.3 mi
6. Merge onto Co Rd 846/Immokalee Rd 4.6 mi
7. Continue onto Bluebill Ave 0.5 mi
8. Turn left at Gullf Shore Dr 1.0 mi
Once, the only people to stroll Naples' seven miles of white, sandy beaches, were the Caloosa Indians. The first settlers, Roger Gordon and Joe Wiggins, arrived in Naples in the late 1860's. A river and two inlets still bear their names.
Throughout the 1870's and '80's, magazine and newspaper stories telling of the area's mild climate and abundant fish and game likened it to the sunny Italian peninsula. The name Naples caught on when promoters described the bay as "surpassing the bay in Naples, Italy."